TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scratch=Death

So, pretty much all I have to say for my post about this week's class activities is that I basically hate scratch. I think it is a complete waste of my time and there is no way in heck I would use it in the classroom. It has very little aligned with my major and I am very, very, frustrated that we are spending this much class time on a game. I have enjoyed the class as a whole, especially the myuen, iMovie, this blog, and pretty much all the other programs but this and maybe flash. Sorry readers, it's a complaining day- but it's the way I feel about this week and it's been stressing me out more than helping me learn things. I don't think we learned enough about it to start this project. In conclusion of my rantings, I have decided that Scratch=Death. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment