TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scratch & UEN

Seeing as I've been sick a bit the last week or so, I am a little behind on my blogging as well as my understanding as to what is going on in class! Last week we did myUEN which I really enjoyed. I think it will be a great asset to me as a teacher, my students, and their parents.
This week I was unable to hear the lecture on scratch so I have been really out of the loop trying to learn it on my own and trying to figure out what exactly my point of doing this is. I am a little frustrated with it. . . I'm not sure I would actually take the time to use this as a teacher because so far, it's been very frustrating and a little cheesy (personally. . .). But, we'll see how I feel at the end of this project. I am hoping better than right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment