TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Scratch still = Death

So. . . Scratch. Oh I could write a novel about scratch! I have been very, very, overly stressed with this game when I have a bizillion other projects due this week as well. I have come in and put in A LOT of extra time working on it and don't really feel I'm reaping many benefits. . . I mean, I got some object interaction and pretty much what I want, but I feel like it's a simple game that's slightly lame that no one in their right mind would want to play. Gosh, I'm just Ms. Complainer this evening, sorry! I feel like I have learned a lot of useful information from this class and am very appreciative to Jon for teaching it to us and for being a great instructor. So, all in all, scratch is the only complaint I have about this class. I don't think it has very many uses in my personal teaching area but hey- maybe it works for others. I just hope I get an okay grade on it seeing as it is not the most gorgeous, high-tech, Halo or Call of Duty-type exciting game. Anywho- the semester is almost coming to a close, and that's what's important!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment