TXT
I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Limbo
Do you ever feel like you are in a limbo-type thing? I do lately. I feel a bit numb to everything around me and I think that's a motivation for change. Change is a good thing. I changed the look of my blog, for example. But seriously, though, life is a bit monotonous at the moment. I mean, I'm not complaining because life is great and I am very grateful, I just need a change of scene. I don't know how, but it'll come. I think I am partly burned out from going to school for like 5 years straight, including summers (except 1). I am ready to get my career going. Ready to get dating again. Ready to have my own place. Ready to live. Ready to just be Shannon and not a boring person. Ha. Summer has been good so far, though. I have been working and going to school. I did get to take a sweet action and much needed trip to Moab. I don't really have any camping trips planned which is a bit lame, but will be going with the fam to the Oregon coast in August which completely rocks. Anyway, sorry readers that this isn't the most exciting post, oh well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment