Today I realized, I am getting old. Well, older. I spent a fun-filled afternoon with my favorite gals, 2 of which have gorgeous little girls. It made me realize, "wow, I'm getting old." Seriously though, I swear I was just at North Ogden Jr. High, sitting in Mrs. Billings classroom dreaming about high school. Then, I was in Humanities dreaming about graduation day and thinking the time would NEVER come when my friends and I had kids. Well, here we are! Well, here they are haha. No kids for me yet! But today made me quite excited to have them. It was so fun watching my buddies be the cutest mothers to their gals.
I started a new job this week (sorta). I just transferred to the dry cleaner's down here in N.O. so if you have dirty clothes, I want them! haha. It's good but man I'm tired. I am already burned out with work and summer school (lame, I know).
A sad fact of the day is that the U2 concert has been post-poned until 2011 which is super lame. Gosh, Bono, fix your back. Aren't you rich enough to not have health issues?!? jk. Feel better, I love you and your music.
This is a random post. But, my glorious friend brought up the fact that I have a blog today so I figured I should write on it more often. If anything, I get entertainment out of it! The quote of the day is, "As you wish." Name that movie, and you win.
No comments:
Post a Comment