TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yes, I am alive.

Wow people. It has been forever. A lot has been going on in my life to say the least. New Years came and went and school started up. I am basically kicking my own butt this semester (in a good way)! I have lost 25 lbs in the last little bit (and am continuing on til I feel FABULOUS dangit!) , have made new fun friends, and am taking 20 hours at USU. Who wouldn't want that? Oh, and I have patched up some awkward friendships/relationships and things are now just dandy. The sister and I are still living with the aunt and uncle which is good. . . but I'm a little ready to have my own place again, I just have to wait for the money-tree to be ready to harvest!
It is a completely gorgeous day today. The sun is out and it's saying, "yes, spring is ONE DAY CLOSER!". . .blessed sun haha. I cannot wait to not see snow til next november! So, this semester I begin clinicals, or in other words, I start watching teachers teach and helping them teach. Yikes. I start at Mt. Crest High School. I am scared to death! This semester, as mentioned before, is already quite a load but I am just ready! I have never ever ever had so many things in my life at once that will push me and challenge me and allow me to grow. i am actually quite excited for it. I need it. It's not like my college life has been easy previously, but it hasn't been terribly challenging. I think I'm ready for it. It will make me feel accomplished and smart rather than just B.S.-ing my way through classes just to get an "A" in order to keep my scholarship. I feel a little more grown up. I feel good. I feel grand. I feel wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Yay...I like updates and I think you are great too...that being said, I hope I'm not one of those friends that you had to mend a relationship with. If so, consider it bandaged and fixed!

    -Jeremy-

    ReplyDelete