TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Friday, December 25, 2009

MeRrY ChRiStMaS!

Well gads, it's Christmas morning and I am just sitting here waiting for breakfast to be done. . . yummy. Christmas Quiche is delish. So, I woke up this fine Christmas morning and felt like there was a 100 lb. weight on my back, for I couldn't breathe well and it killed no matter what I did. Okay, actually it still kills but I'm hoping this medicine kicks in soon! This has been a new experience for me, yay for back pain! We have yet to open our presents and I'm pretty stoked to see what the parentals, I mean Santa, got me. We kids got some pretty sweet action gifts for them this year so I'm more excited to see their reaction! And of course my cute little nieces, they're always fun to observe. Gosh, Merry Christmas one and all~
Is anyone else extremely loathing next semester? I shall have 19 credits so I very well may die. I am completely dreading it. In fact, I'm kind of in denial that it starts soon lol. Oh well, this too shall pass!!!! Lata skata's~

No comments:

Post a Comment