TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

INST 3500

So, after I had vowed that I didn't need a blog to let the world know of my life, I took a class this fine fall semester in which it requires me to restart my blog and post regularly. I might have acted annoyed at first, thinking to myself, "seriously?" But, I am secretly excited to be up and blogging again! The first two weeks of school has been interesting. I won't lie, I do not love all of my classes. INST 3500 is one of the few I am actually looking forward to. I get to learn how to better use a Mac, which has already won my heart, and become more proficient in its various programs. We have briefly gone over the use of technology in the classroom, talking about "Digital Natives and Immigrants". I find my self to be smack dab in the middle and that scares me- but hopefully through this class I should become better in the areas I lack! My favorite part of the class this week was taking pictures and learning how to save them in iPhoto and putting them on the desktop. I am very, very, excited to become better at editing and navigating around iPhoto as well as the rest of the programs throughout the semester. Well, here goes nothing!

2 comments: