TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

iMovie=Awesomeness

This week in INST 3500 we were introduced to iMovie. I am super stoked about this fact! I have always wanted to be able to make movies on Macs because my brother is very experienced with them and has made some sweet action movies so now he will have some competition! I lucked out and have a partner that's within my major so we can make an awesome movie about sewing, cooking, or any of that jolly stuff that our major covers!

As for my life outside of school, it is still dandy. It's stressful, but hey, who's life isn't stressful? I saw a friend I haven' t seen in forever who surprised me by yelling out my awesome nick-name while driving his/her vehicle! It made my day hahaha! You know who you are. It has been too long my friend, too long!

1 comment:

  1. I know, when are we going to hang...you know chill...you know do stuff?

    ReplyDelete