TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Friday, September 18, 2009

INST 3500- Week 3

This week in INST, our lecture was about how to navigate photoshop, and honestly I was a bit confused at times and lost but overall, it helped me gain some ground so that I can play around with it myself and have some fun with it. I missed our Wed. class due to a workshop but I am actually really looking forward to going back monday to learn more. My computer is currently starting to freeze...a reminder of why I like Mac's so much more!

As far as my life apart from school, I've had requests to update that fun stuff so here goes: I am still just working away at the good ole Valet and trying to sell my contract so sis and I can move in w/some family to save some mula. I am very, very ready for a change. Having roommates is over-rated haha. I should be getting a new niece this month which I am completely stoked for- props to Jared & Katie haha! I went to dinner with a past roommate tonight which completely rocked and made me realize that some roommates are so much better than others...no offense.. but hey- that's about it for the update right now- hope it was ooodles of fun to read- Auf Wiedersehen.

1 comment:

  1. Shannoonie I still need your address to send you your postcard! When are you going to text it to me?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete