TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blog 4. Yay.

So this week in lovely INST 3500 we did all sorts of joyous stuff in Photoshop. It was pretty interesting searching it and trying to figure out what in the heck I was doing. But hey, I think I did a pretty rockin invitation for not really knowing what I was doing!
It was a good week. A dang good week. Even this class was fun! haha. I mean it's always fun! Life is good. The end.

1 comment:

  1. So, shannoonie! How was your little date? I heard you left your sister all alone to go on it? I hope it as incredible! Hey, I have your postcard all ready and in my car to be sent to the mailbox to be mailed. I just need to do it now...I'm a slacker...hAHAHA...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete