TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yes, I'm alive!

So it's only been a "few" months since I last posted. Pretty much a TON has happened since March 6. I, Shanny, am engaged to the most awesome-est guy I could ask for and am getting sealed to him for time and all eternity on Oct. 14. Life can change so fast and unexpectedly. I feel so blessed right now! Life is great. I have a job at a junior high that I really enjoy being at and wedding plans are a blast despite the stress that comes along. I have decided that I LOVE summer. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Being a teacher definitely has it's perks :) I love to garden, camp, organize, and just do summer stuff! I'm afraid there is no way I could get all of these lesson plans and wedding plans done if I was working right now. Pretty sure that school is going to get here super quick and then the wedding just as fast! (hopefully!) . Anyway, there is my update for the day! Hope everyone is doing fabulously whether or not you still read this!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it is an update for the DAY and not for the next few weeks. I know that you don't have to blog for a class anymore sssshhhhaaaannnnnooooonnnnniiiiieeeee, but I'd think you'd want to advertise your life like everyone else...gosh!

    ReplyDelete