TXT

I'm cooler than the flipside of your pillow.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This thing called Senioritis.

Here is the thing. Senioritis. It is a beastly thing that runs crazily through my veins, growing worse day by day. Like venom. I have this itch that I am so done with classes, student housing, and student jobs that I very well may go insane within the matter of weeks. There is so much to do in so little time but it has to get done or else, no diploma. Hopefully not, but still.

The point is, is that I am ready to start my career, get my own place, take my dog, and live happily ever after. Lol. I even have a little fixer-upper house I want to buy. I am just hoping it will still be there a year from now! I am also wanting to get myself a car again. But, seeing as I have recently quit my job, that isn't so much an option. But, life goes on.

How will Shannon ever survive this epic battle of Senioritis? Stay tuned for the next episode of, "A Day in the Life of Shannon."

No comments:

Post a Comment